OCs and AU versions are welcome~ Any fandom by the way
[text] I’ll be there as soon as I can.
[text] I’ll call your dad too.
[text] He’ll go for the neck so you might as well do it first. It’ll be self defense. [text] But if you want to hide, that’s a good idea too. Great idea in fact. Just hide. I will be there, alright? I promise.
“Blood makes you related but
loyalty makes you family.”
Aidan Turner in The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones
"I wouldn’t bet on that, but whatever gets you to sleep at night."
"… you’re not going to be helpful at all, are you?”
- "I saw your browser history."
- "Do you even know what you’re doing?"
- "We’ve already tried this."
- "You don’t even know what you’re doing."
- "Beyonce isn’t that great."
- "How many times do I have to tell you?"
- "You have five seconds…"
- "I don’t even know who you are."
- "Didn’t your parents ever tell you that?"
- "Is this where you live?"
- "… Why are your hands down your pants?"
- "Is that a lobster?"
- "You’re late on child support."
- "You never go ass to mouth."
- "One ring to rule them all…"
- "He doesn’t even go here!"
- "Did you just take that?"
- "Is that a unicorn?"
- "You’re a muggle."
- "It’s your turn to do the dishes."
- "Were you going through my computer?!"
- "Are you pregnant?"
- "You need to be honest with yourself, no one likes Nickelback."
- "Shut up."
- "I know you’re having an affair."
- "They’re dead."
- "Voldemort isn’t dead."
- "Let me see your phone."
- "I can’t believe it’s over."
- "How high are you right now?"
- "I was with someone."
- "It’s not necessary to replace you, you’re not missed."
- "Why do you think we never worked out?"
- "What went wrong?"
- "You’re the most ridiculous person I know."
- "Are you okay?"
- "I’m having an affair."
- "Too little too late."
- "Snoop Dog just came into the diner."
- "You said we could get a puppy."
- "I need to move out."
- "You ordered a moon bounce?"
- "Don’t you want me?"
- "Meeting your mother changed my life."
- "Janitor’s closet NOW."
- "Is that for sale?"
- "Do you want to get a drink sometime?"
- "Your resilience is comparable to that of a cockroach."
- "He has a knife!"
- "I was on an episode of Cops once."
- "Are you a hoarder?"
- "We’re alone out here, you know?"
- "I killed her."
- "I need to go."
- "Why did you invite me to your wedding?"
- "You always do this!"
- "You’re the master of excuses."
- "Did you hire a stripper?"
- "I just got out of jail."
- "It was you all along?"
- "I know you don’t want to be with me anymore."
- "Were you ever happy?"
- "You’ve been in that same exact spot since 9 this morning."
- "There’s plenty of fish in the sea."
- "This is it."
- "I can’t believe it’s you."
- "We’re getting evicted."
- "I know who you are."
- "I wrote you a letter… Every single day."
- "They’re going to kill me."
- "You had sex with a serial killer."
- "Are you drunk?"
- "I didn’t love you anyways."
- "That was the worst day ever."
- "That was the best day ever."
- "Is this your first date?"
- "I’ve never been kissed before."
- "You’re famous!"
- "I can’t see you anymore."
- "What’re you here for?"
- "It’s always been you."
- "If this were a movie…"
- "Are you high?"
- "Stick a sock in it."
- "You’re better off without me.’
- "I’m better off without you."
- "You’re like a freaking Taylor Swift song."
- "What do you want?"
- "Fuck it."
- "That’s the worst advice I’ve ever heard."
- "Who ARE you anymore?"
- "Can I get a refill?"
- "Well you don’t see that everyday."
It wasn’t easy to keep the creature on the ground, especially when she started talking to him, more or less telling him that she would kill him. Nik was about to protest, but before he could even open his mouth, she brought the knife down and the vampire almost threw him off. Nik let out a yelp and fought to hold him still so he couldn’t attack her. When the body beneath him suddenly went limp, he pulled back immediately, getting to his feet.
“What the hell…”
It wasn’t the first time he saw a dead body and it also wasn’t the first time someone had been killed right next to him, but he wasn’t used to it and he couldn’t help but shiver and take a couple of steps back.
“I don’t – that was – I’m calling my dad.”
It seemed like the best course of action now, he didn’t know what else to do. Nik pulled his cell phone out of his pocket and tapped in a short text, trying to ignore the way his hand was trembling. He didn’t want to appear weak around her, but he couldn’t really hide that the fight had upset him.
“He should be here. Soon. He’s fast.”
Shit. Shit. She realised she made a mistake the minute she saw him, the way his hands shook and she held the knife behind her to try and hide it. But let’s face it, she was screwed. “Nik..” Anita started. Shit. Fuck. Niko was going to kill her. She stepped closer to place her hand on his, but pulled it away just before it touched because she remembered some wolves were touchy, and he seemed like the touchy type.
"Can we just.. regroup here? I didn’t think." She honestly hadn’t thought it would be an issue but then again she saw him as a wolf. She forgot he was just a kid, and then she finally made a move to place her hand gently on his in an effort to stop the trembling.
"I’m sorry, alright? I won’t do that again in front of you."
Anita’s favourite mug right now:
“Preternatural biology.” He tested out the words. Probably even more interesting than being a vet. “Don’t suppose there’s a degree I can do for that, is there? Could be interesting.”
Hands down the most interesting person he’d met since Nik (not that he’d say that out loud; since Niko was probably supposed to rank number two).
“I don’t like knowin’ they’re even real. That just sound so…” What was the word? “Slutty. And evil. So, please, posture, threaten. This whole world freaks me right the fuck out, to tell you the truth. I’m probably lucky I didn’t kill my parents the first time I turned. They’ve been…”
Great wasn’t quite the word he was looking for.
“You’re gonna have to slow down, I only just learned to spell Ulfric,” he grumbled, sipping the coffee (very nice indeed). “Doesn’t Lupa just mean female wolf? And what’s a Bold… nope, it’s gone. Should I be taking notes?” Occasionally, Alaric thought he’d developed a funny streak. He leaned forward, earnest. “Will this be on the test, miss? Also, how pissed d’you think Niko and Nik will be if I finish the cookies? I should have brought something. Nik doesn’t eat as much as I do, but neither of us are in danger of wastin’ away any time soon.”
"Yeah, I did a Bachelor in that so I’m sure it’ll be around. If not, I’m a fountain of knowledge. Feel free to ask me anything." He was remarkably tolerating for a young wolf. She was surprised that she hadn’t gotten sick of him and dragged him out of the house by his ear so that she could get some sleep. Oh, sleep. You evasive bastard. Anita forget how much she wanted to sleep til she thought about it.
But hearing him talk about vampires made her laugh, before her amusement sobered at the sound of his honesty. “If the world doesn’t scare the fuck out of you, you’re stupid.” So it was smart he was scared. He would be prepared, ready for the dark things this world had to offer. She kinda wanted to help with that.
"It’s the female leader of the pack. You’ve got your Ulfric, but the Lupa is the female. And the Bolverk - it’s just an enforcer. It’s.. well, it literally means ‘the doer of evil deeds’. It’s pretty much the person that does all the tough things that no one else wants to do." They dish out the punishment that the Ulfric isn’t comfortable in doing, but most packs’ Ulfrics took up that role. Just not the one she was part of back home.
"You don’t need to worry about that though. Niko is.. he’s the finest Ulfric I’ve ever met. And man. You’re in good hands." She smiled, one of those happy smiles she didn’t realise she had when she talked about Niko before she sipped on her coffee.
"Ohh, they’ll be fine. I’ll tell Niko I ate them and he’ll rejoice that I ate something today that wasn’t caffeinated in between naps."